I apologize for the break in my updates! I am also in school and the last few weeks have been hectic with papers to hand in - but that's no excuse. We have begun our study of plants and the children are showing great curiosity. Here are some of the questions that have come up already...
- "How do grain come from wheat?" - M
- "Why when you make flour do you put it in the machine?" - M
- "How they (plants)grow up?" - A
- "Why we eat fruits and vegetables?" - D
- "Why fruits are healthy?" - J
- "Why do the people pick the vegetables and fruits and give it to the grocery
store?" - J
- "Why people buy fruits from the store?" - F
These are questions we will work to answer during our study. Take a look at the great plant realted videos Sesame Street has to offer, the links are below...
Michelle Obama gardens with children in this video.
We are curious about wheat and bread so this one gives us a lot of ideas.